Mystery and Crime Flash Fiction posted August 4, 2018 Chapters:  ...11 12 -13- 14... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
ya know, just change the channel ...

A chapter in the book Short Stories and Flash

Brylcreem, Oh What a Relief It Is

by michaelcahill


 ... you see, it's like the noodles in the box. You get them wet and they get soft, see?

When they're in the box, they're hard and brittle ... they snap, bad stuff.

But that's why they stay in the box where it's safe ... it's safe in the box, the noodle box.

But to really, really protect them, you take them out of the box, the noodle box and put them in the water, the hot scalding, boiling water and they get soft. Once they're soft you can eat them, and the blood is like sauce ... Franco American!

But she was mean to me and I read in a book she was all bones inside like spaghetti and stuff ... so I put her in the scalding water and ... from the land of sky blue waters ... Hammmmmmssssssssss!

... she's too big for a pot of spaghetti, so you can have her.

Would you care for a bottle of beer? I'll keep the parts in the pot ... that part is spaghetti now, and the rest of it is her, I think ... I'm not sure.

She took away my remote control. That's funny ha ha.

Uh oh, you didn't say, "Simon Sez".

But we're not playing anyway.
 

 



200 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 200 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 200 words.



200 words, hand counted.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.