Biographical Non-Fiction posted June 29, 2018 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
What Goes Around Comes Around.

A chapter in the book Geoff's Ramblings

A-Tissue, A-Tissue We All Fall Down.

by Sankey




Background
I decided on this way of adding more to my book "The Little Dog That Wouldn't Let Go" I just got finished, so as not to leave things "up in the air" and me still feeling I had to add more to my story.
This is one of my Rambles inspired by the chief Rambler, Sasha. Thanks mate!

We always find, in our house that there is a cycle on most things.

One of those is our tissue boxes.

There is a tissue box on our dining table. One in our Loungeroom, one in my study and two in our bedroom.

If one is empty and needs replacing, you can bet all the other boxes are gonna run out, right on cue. I guess it is an unspoken rule the one to create the empty box should replace it. Trouble is in our house, I am the main one that can get around to doing it, most of the time, in our special situation.

The "runout thing" seems the same with batteries especially in tv and dvd remotes and air conditioner remotes, too.



Recognized


There is deep controversy over the numbers in this. Do we "word" it or "number" it? I have just re-edited again! Thanks to Renate-Bertodi for "Pressing My Lung."
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.