Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted May 13, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
20-Syllable Poem Contest Entry

An Unequal Contest

by Ogden


(I know I'm heading for trouble here, but please understand I'm referring to only one very small topic.)

In one-on-one human versus cockroach battles, man wins with ease
.….but not woman. 




Human Versus Animal-20 Syllables writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a poem exactly 20 syllables in length on the topic: Human versus Animals. You may focus on man's destruction of animal's environment, right to life or well-being. You may focus on man's ingenuity in his struggle to survive when confronted in the wild. OR, whatever strikes you when considering the topic at hand.

Your presentation is entirely up to you, but there will be NO AUTHOR'S NOTES to supplement your piece. I repeat: NO AUTHOR'S NOTES, other than a thank-you to the artist for works used. The words and presentation must speak for itself.

Yes, the title, words and presentation are ALL part of your piece and should be considered when judging and voting.

Remember, 20 syllables EXACTLY, NO AUTHOR'S NOTES.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.