Western Fiction posted September 27, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
How do I begin when the beginning is ...

Beauty in the Norm

by michaelcahill

How Bad Can it Be? Contest Winner 
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.















 
In a world where beauty was the norm, Norm was not a beauty, nor was Norm even normal in the worldly sense this world had set forth as its norm, considering that beauty could never be Norm's norm, and Norm could never attain the beauty to be normal in a world where beauty was uglier than a snake's asshole seen through a kaleidoscope, therefore and hence, wherefore and ergo, Norm would seek an abnormal path like the Normans of old, for normal is in the beauteous ass of the beekeeper's folder. 


Writing Prompt
Write the first sentence of a novel. How poorly can you write it?

How Bad Can it Be?
Contest Winner

Recognized



This is but the first line in what will be a trilogy of Western classic novels. I need an agent and financial backing. First come, first serve!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.