Self Improvement Poetry posted June 17, 2017 Chapters: Prologue -1- 2... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
This is a rant poem.

A chapter in the book Rants, Raves and Tributes

Why Is Your Scoring So Boring?

by Sankey

Rules of review are broken ev'ry day

Reviewers mark you down

When they don't like what you say.


Hey! What's with the scoring?

Just because they think you're boring

Or because they misunderstand

Folks from another land.


If they think you're so insipid

I wish they'd go and "Skip It!"

'Cos someday their reviews

Will render them their "dues."

©G.C.Moore 2017
 




Recognized


I honestly believe too many writers do not understand how the scoring works on Fanstory. That said I realize I may be considered too easy as I have never given less than a five for anything I have reviewed. I rather help newer writers and even if I find a whole host of what I call "Spagaramas" ....I still won't "mark you down." Please note: Pronunciation of "dues" rhymes with reviews in the Southern Hemisphere, being an Australian writer.
The word "insipid" in my dear old Oxford Dictionary is listed as "Dull, flavourless, lifeless."
I love honest caring, helpful reviews, and count amongst my friends on Fs some great helpers over my more than 3 years here. By the way, I tried 3 times to get rid of the FS "A" thing next to my Copyright notice.
Spagarama is �?�© 2015 G.C.Moore
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.