General Fiction posted May 19, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
In the middle of Parcheesi...

My First Kiss

by Ogden


 

Francine and I, both fourteen, stood  facing each other, just introduced at her party. "Shy, fourteen and never been kissed," I thought.

Francine was about my height. I couldn’t help noticing certain attributes, beguiling to a fourteen-year-old boy. She caught this, smiled, squeezed my hand, and said impulsively, "Do you like games?” I stammered, ”Uh...I..d..do!” ”Then, c’mon," she urged, "Let’s go upstairs and play." A few seconds later, as she was closing her bedroom door behind us, I asked,”Do you have Parcheeesus!!! She had suddenly spun me around, and our faces were inches apart. I could tell that wasn’t her first kiss.




100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Topic: A first kiss between strangers.

Let's take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story with just 100 words. If so this is your opportunity to shine.



Parchisi or parcheesi - an old family board game
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.