Horror and Thriller Fiction posted March 7, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The fate of an unsuspecting freshman college girl.

Fraternity Courtesy

by HarryT


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

I am the first in my family to go to college. It's a glorious day, my father is driving us to Nelson University. Whizzing by roadside signs, we recall events that occurred as I was growing up, some brought laughter, and other stories watered our eyes. Dad and I packed the car so tight with clothes and items for my dorm room that only a tiny slit remained for him to see out the rear window.

Driving to campus, I wondered what my roommate would be like. We emailed and talked on the phone a few times. She seems nice. We had enough trust in each other to disclose that we were blondes, but of the bottle derivation.

Dad stopped the car in front of Wilson Hall, the freshmen women's dorm. A gaggle of young men milled about on the steps. We climbed out of the car and began to unload my things. Two clean cut looking boys came up to the car.

The smaller of the two said, "Dad, we're here to help. It's a service our fraternity, Delta Tau Chi extends to new women students every year. Please, we'll take care of these things for you."

The other boy, tall, very good looking with a swatch of black hair hanging down on his forehead said, "Hello, my name's Bud Popper. This guy is Jason Kornish." Jason gave a wave. "What's your name and room number?"

I blushed almost forgetting my name then stammered, "Susie, Susie Price."

"Hi Susie, that's my sister's name. What's your room number?"

"Oh... yes, yes, it's 312."

"Okay, Jason and I will bring your things to your room. You and your dad go in a get acquainted with the place."

"Thanks, boys, appreciate your help." Dad said.

We walked through the reception area and took a look at the cafeteria which was open, but not serving until the next day.

We strolled to a bank of elevators, on the way up Dad said, "When is your roommate coming?"

"Tomorrow, she said in her email. I tried to call her to remind her that orientation is tomorrow but I only got her answering machine. I left a message, and sent an email.

"Oh, too bad, I was hoping to meet her."

"I'll send a picture."

"Please do that, princess."

The dorm room was larger than I imagined. A warm, yellow paint covered the walls. A large multi-pane window allowed sun rays to flood the room, two twin beds lay on either side of the window. Two chests of drawers, two desks and chairs with bookshelves above each desk, and two small closets with sliding doors completed the furnishings. I checked the bathroom it was small but adequate. I chose Wilson Hall because it was the only freshman dorm with private bathrooms.

I heard a knock. Dad opened the door. It was the frat boys with some of my things.

"Come in," Dad said, "Just put the things in the middle of the floor.

"Okay, got a couple more trips," Bud said.

The third time the guys came they placed the last items on the floor, "Okay, that's it."

"Thank you," I said from behind Dad's shoulder. I shyly asked, "Could you please do one more thing?"

"Sure," Jason replied, his dark eyes boring into mine.

"There...there should be a mattress and box spring with my name on it in the storage area. It was to be delivered yesterday."

Jason said, "Okay, we'll check and be right back with them if they're there."

The boys left and headed for the storeroom in the basement.

"They seem nice, right Dad?"

"Yes, princess, but just be careful, you know the stories we've heard about some of these fraternity fellas."

"Oh, Dad, you know, I think those are just sensationalism made up by reporters to sell papers."

"Nevertheless, honey, you be careful."

"Don't worry, I will."

Bud and Jason returned with the mattress and box spring.

Jason said, "Says Susie Price on them; where do you want these guys."

"Put them on the bed on the right."

"Yes, Madame." Jason bowed and smiled.

I noticed his eyes searched my body from head to toe.

I giggled and said, "Thanks."

Dad reached into his pocket and pulled out two ten dollar bills. "Thanks, guys."

"Oh no, sir," Jason said, "It's our way of welcoming the new girls to Nelson University. By the way," he slipped a flyer from his back pocket and handed it to me.

"We'll be having a welcoming party for all the freshman girls a week from this Friday at our house. Please come and ask your roommate too."

"Thank you," I said, "that's so nice."

Jason and Bud bowed. Jason called over his shoulder, "Hope to see you there, Susie."

"Dad, they were nice, don't you think?"

"They appeared to be, but just remember to be careful."

"Oh, Dad, you gotta let go. I'm a big girl now."

"You'll always be my little girl, princess."

Smiling, I went to him, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, Dad for everything."

"You're welcome. Study hard and follow your heart."

"I will, Dad. Be careful going home and thank Mom too."

"Sure thing, don't forget to call every Sunday."

He kissed me and closed my dorm room door. I ran to the window waited for him to go to his car. He looked up and waved. I smiled and returned the wave.

I spent time organizing my clothes and fixing up the room. I purchased special adhesive hooks to hang two posters I brought from my bedroom at home. The dorm rules prohibit nails. On the wall next to my bed, I hung my poster of Mia Hamm. I played soccer in high school, but I knew I was not good enough for a college team. Besides, I wanted to concentrate on my studies at college. Mia still is my role model; not only for her championship play, but also for the intensity she exhibits in accomplishing her goals. I want to follow her example and put forth the same effort and intensity into my studies.

My other poster, I really love, my dad gave it to me when I tore my ACL and missed the entire soccer season, my junior year. The poster pictures a little kitten clinging to a rope with the caption, "Hang in There".

I finished hanging the posters, and jumped off the bed, just as the door burst open. Jasmine Theresa Murphy blew into the room like a thunderstorm. She's five foot eight inches tall, a full figured blonde with stunning green eyes and a voice like a foghorn. Bud and Jason stood behind her laden down with her things.

"Hellooo, roomie, she bellowed."

She walked up to me and gave my five foot, one inch, 105-pound frame a big hug. My face was absorbed between two soft pillows.

I extricated myself and said, "I thought you were coming tomorrow."

"Yeah, me too, but heard your voice mail. I looked at the schedule they sent and sure enough, you were right. Orientation is tomorrow. I packed last night and convinced my dad to take off from work and drive me today."

"Glad you made it. Welcome to our new home."

Jason and Bud pushed past Jasmine and deposited her things in the middle of the room. They made two more trips.

"Okay, ladies that does it for both of you," Bud said.

"Oh, just one more little old thing?" Jasmine said in a sugary voice with a coquettish smile.

"We know," Bud said, "the storage room."

Jasmine nodded.

I helped Jasmine unpack her suitcase and place her tee shirts, camisoles, bras and bikini and thong panties in her chest of drawers. She was about to open her trunk when the boys the returned with a mattress and box spring and popped them on the empty bed.

"Thanks, fellas," Jasmine tried to hand Bud a twenty-dollar bill.

"Oh no, just come to our party a week from Friday." Jason said, "Susie has the flyer," He winked at me . "Hope to see you both there."

"Anything else we can do for you girls?" Bud said looking directly at Jasmine.

"No, no, "Jasmine said, "at least not right now, maybe later." She smiled at Bud.

"Okay, girls, we'll be looking for you two next week, Friday," Jason said.

The boys left the room.

"Well, what do you think?" Jasmine said.

"Oh, I don't know. My dad warned me about these fraternity guys, and I don't like some of those stories that have been on TV and in the papers."

"Well, I think I'll go. I'm a bit of a party girl myself. Anyway, I kinda fancy that Bud guy. He's tall and has a great ass."

"I really didn't notice. You said in one of your emails that you were going to major in Art History."

"Yeah, but my dad and mom talked me out of that, now I'm going to major in English. My plan is to teach high school, get a masters and a doctorate and then teach at a university. I like the sound of Dr. Jasmine T. Murphy."

"Wow!" I said, "You really have your life planned out."

"Well, my dad's a CPA, you know very anal. I guess I get some of that from him. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm primary ed., I like the rug rats."

"Not for me, I'm the oldest of five. I'm tired of taking care of little, snot noses."

"At least, we're both in education. Maybe we'll have a class together. Right now, let's get the rest of your things put away and go have some dinner in town. The cafeteria doesn't open until tomorrow. The university brochure said a bus leaves for town every hour on the hour and we can catch it outside the library."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Jasmine said.

Ambling about the mid-size university town, we window shopped clothing stores, and checked out bars, coffee shops and restaurants. We decided on Chinese for dinner. We ate with chopsticks, enjoyed the tea, and talked about growing up and our future plans. Not realizing the time, we ran to catch the ten o'clock bus back to campus. Exhausted, we took turns in the shower, got into our PJ's, crawled under our covers and said good night.

I slipped from bed at 7:30 AM. I shook Jasmine.

"C'mon, get up, orientation is at 8:30 sharp."

Jasmine rolled over, her green eyes only slits.

"Okay, okay, you go ahead, I'll meet you there."

"It's in the library."

"Okay, I just need a little more sleep, I'm no morning glory."

Jasmine came just as the orientation session was ending and asked, "What did they say?"

"The usual, you know. Here I got you a map of the campus. The bookstore is in the student union building. We've got to get our books, classes start tomorrow. The dean said, wait I wrote it down. I opened my notebook and read, 'Plan study time every day, however, school should not be all work. Everyone needs time to relax, time to rejuvenate mentally and physically so, plan it into your schedule.'"

"Did he say anything about the parties?"

"Not much, just to be careful not to drink too much. Oh, and it's always good to go with a friend so that you can keep tabs on each other."

"That sounds like a good idea."

The next several days we adjusted to life on campus, meeting our neighbors, going to class and studying at the library, too much noise in the dorm. The two of us and our neighbors across the hall went into town a couple of times for coffee and conversation.

I dashed off a short email to my parents and said, "I love my Child Psychology professor. She's really interesting and knows her stuff. She paid her dues by teaching in an inner city school for ten years. I think she is going to be a lot of work. At the end of our first class she assigned a paper that is due next week.

Jasmine and I are good friends already. She likes her American Lit. class. She also has an assignment to report on the works of Nathaniel Hawthorne. She is going to focus her report on The Scarlet Letter and The House of Seven Gables. We both like the girls who live across the hall. That's it for now, got to run. Love you, Susie."

I spent Friday afternoon at the library researching early childhood educational theories. Before I knew it, the hands on my watch were straight up and down. I decided I had enough material to begin my paper and headed back to the dorm. I stopped to talk to a couple of girls in the reception area and then went up to our room. I opened the door, Jasmine stood in front of the mirror priming her long, blonde locks. She wore a tight black skirt that zipped up the front, and a red scoop neck blouse that did little to hide her ample cleavage.

"What's up" I said.

"Don't you remember?" The Delts party tonight. C'mon, get dressed. We owe Bud and Jason for helping. And, I kinda liked that Bud guy looks."

"I don't know. I have a paper due on Tuesday. I need to organize my notes and get the paper started."

"All work and no play makes Susie a dull girl. I remembered that ditty of wisdom from high school," she said. "C'mon, I'll help you get dressed."

Jasmine went to my closet and pulled out a white lacy halter-top and a short, navy blue skirt. "Put these on."

I shrugged and did as she wished. We strolled the three blocks to fraternity row holding hands and talking about our professors and the work we had to do in our classes. We arrived at an iron arch that spanned a cobble stone street, gold letters on the arch announced that we were about to enter Fraternity Row. The houses that lined one side of the block had large Greek letters prominently displayed. We passed houses labeled Gamma Nu Pi, Theta Pi Gamma and Rho Tau Sigma.

Jasmine squeezed my hand and said, "We're close, hear the music."

She pointed to a large Victorian house with a double-decked porch, painted sky blue with dark blue and grey trim.

"Wow, there's a lot of people on the porch and they're playing that tacky, grunge music."

"C'mon, never mind the music." Jasmine took me in tow. "Let's get in before the beer's runs out."

She jostled her way through the throng on the porch, clutching my hand dragging me behind like a rag doll. A smoky, sweet fog rushed over us as we entered the house. The smell of marijuana mixed with cigarette smoke and beer flushed over us. In the main room, strobe lights flashed, sweaty bodies mashed to Kurt Kobain's "She Only Lies." The grunge song blasted from speakers placed about the house and outside on the porch.

"Let's get to the bar," Jasmine said.

Dirty beer splashed on my toes as we squished through puddles on the hardwood floor. However, we couldn't get near the bar. Jasmine still holding my hand, guided us over to an open space on the side of the room. I quivered at the thought of the icky beer between my toes and the stench crawling onto my clothes and into my hair.

A sweaty hand grabbed my leg. I screamed. The crowd around us laughed uproariously. A guy, with an angelic face, was on his hands and knees trying to lick my toes. Jasmine kicked him in the side of head. "Bug off, jerk off."

"Bitch," he yelled, as he stood rubbing his head.

"Jasmine, I don't like it here, it's scary."

"Oh, c'mon kid, stay with me. Let's have some fun."

A lanky fella wearing a cowboy hat and a black tee shirt with a skull emblazoned on the front sauntered up to us. He held two billowing red cups in his hands.

"I know it's hard to get to the bar, so I brought these to welcome you girls."

He handed the cups to the Jasmine and me.

"They call me Skull."

He raised his hat to show off his bald head.

Pointing to our cups he said, "Special magic suds brought to you with the complements of the Delts. Drink up; the only requirement is that the first cup must be drunk in two swallows."

"No problem," Jasmine said and downed the potion without a breath.

"Hey, big girl, your somehin' else."

"Thanks," Jasmine handed the cup back to Skull and said, "I'll have another."

Skull turned to me. I took a long gulp of the dark, golden liquid, shuttering at the bitter taste as it cascaded down my throat. However, I managed to drain the cup on the second swallow and hand it back to Skull.

"Congrats, ladies, you've passed the test. Let me stamp your hands, free beer for the rest of the night."

We gave him our hands and he stamped them with a skull and crossbones. He then took the cups and went behind the bar, filled them and came back with another cup for each of us.

Jasmine spotted Bud and waved. He came over, took her hand and kissed it.

She responded with a curtsy and said, "Why, thank you, sir," with her best southern bell imitation.

"Drink up," Bud said.

She didn't hesitate to guzzle down her second beer, wiped her lips and let loose a flamboyant belch. She and Bud laughed. Tiny beer bubbles drooled on her lips. Her unlady-like display did nothing to dissuade Bud.

He grabbed her, kissed her and said, "You taste good." He pushed her down on a sofa and kissed her again.

I heard Jasmine say, "You taste pretty sweet yourself."

I turned away and took another long swallow from the red cup; the liquid slithered down my throat forming a bubbly pool in my stomach. I turned to check on Jasmine, but she was gone. Suddenly, the room tilted, the people, and the lights began to swirl, music hammered my ears. I dropped the cup and stagger to the wall. I tried to brace myself, but I slid down to the floor. Wetness and stink seeped into my skirt and onto my panties. I hated myself for giving in to Jasmine. I should be home working on my paper. I began to shiver, a sour taste erupted in my throat. I coughed and spit up. Whirling legs spun around me. I need to go outside, I need air, but I can't crawl through the mob.

"Jasmine, where are you?"

A frat boy dressed in black, wearing a Batman mask, grabbed me under my arms and hoisted me to my feet.

"Hey, babe you need to come with me."

I slumped in his arms; he caught me, picked me up and carried me like a baby.

"Please, I need air. Take me outside."

"Sure, sure."

His voice familiar, but I couldn't place it.

He didn't bring me outside. Instead, he carried me up a flight of stairs.

"Please let me down, I'm not that kind of a girl."

"Sure, sure, that's what they all say."

He dropped me on the second floor landing and stood at the top of the stairs, beat his chest and let loose a Tarzan bellow. I sobbed, scalding tears coursed down my cheeks. I spotted Jasmine trying to follow me up the stairs, but Bud held her tight.

I tried to slip away; Batman seized my neck freezing me with an iron grip. Four others in ski masks scurried up the stairs and lifted me to my feet. Batman tipped my chin and tried to kiss me. I turned my head, he delivered a hard slap stinging my cheek and ringing my ears.

"Don't you resist, bitch, you're mine tonight."

I screamed Jasmine's name. Bud had her pinned against the wall. She tried to kick free but could not. Two of Batman's cohorts stretched my arms forming a cross; the other two clamped their hands around my ankles. I could not move. The frat brothers below cheered and shouted lewd remarks and sickening curses.

Batman took a push-button knife from his pocket and flicked it open, showing it to the mob below. I swooned, paralyzed with fear. The cohorts held me in place. Batman pushed the point of the blade against my throat and then slid it down slitting the front of my blouse. He ripped it from my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. He then slipped the blade between my breasts and severed my bra. I screamed and tried to break away. He dangled my bra then dropped to the cheering crowd.

Batman laughed and said, "Bend her."

The two cohorts holding my arms pushed on my back bending me and forcing my breasts to rise. Batman sucked my nipples. I tried to push his head away, but he was too strong. He unzipped my skirt causing it to fall around my ankles. I heard a roar from the brothers below. Batman waved the knife over his head, like a hibachi chef. He inserted the blade between my skin and the elastic band on my panties and sliced. He ripped the panties from my body, swung them over his head and threw them to the howling throng below.

Shouts of "Go! Go! Go!" banged off the walls. The masked cohorts pushed me down, pinned my arms and spread my legs. Batman dropped his pants.

"Please, please, I'm a virgin."

He shouted, "Hey, guys, cherry pickin' time. I'm her first."

His honorable cohorts retorted, "But, you won't be her last.



Erotic Fiction Story contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.