Romance Fiction posted February 5, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Teen exploration

First Love

by HarryT

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Susie liked him since they sat across from each other in a split classroom. She is now a high school junior, he a senior. Jerry and Susie are going steady and are parked in their favorite place along a lagoon in Marquette Park. Jerry touches her cheek. Susie turns with parted lips. He pushes his tongue inside her mouth, unzips and brings her hand to his manliness. Susie pulls back. He whispers, "It's okay," and moves her hand up and down. He swells; she continues pumping until hot, erupting cream. With glassy, puppy eyes Susie says, "We spilled our babies."



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.