General Non-Fiction posted February 5, 2017 Chapters:  ...10039 10039 -10041- 10043... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Quizz 1# Jackarrie

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Get to know me

by Jackarrie


1. If my oldest friends could describe, me, they'd say: Down to earth, an entertaining clown, loves life

2. Don't be surprised to find me bragging about: My refusal to be sacked unjustly.  

3. If I had a superpower, it would be to build a time machine and travel back and forward through time, from 600 bc, to the present.
4. It's the simple things that mean the most. I adore talking to babies and animals.

5. Most days I smell like; paint, either from a tube or a spray, can also be sun screen, and mosquito repellent,

6. When I grow up, I'm going to be:  content.

7. You will never, EVER find me willingly in a: war zone, watching children and innocent people being raped and killed.

8. I want to send a SHOUT OUT to someone special. My life is more extraordinary because of: My surgeon, my husband, my three girls, and their husbands. my grandchildren who give me so much love that I travel to France, and Ireland and wallow in it.
 




I think this is good fun and a great idea to get to know each other a little better. Mary
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jackarrie All rights reserved.
Jackarrie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.