Humor Fiction posted February 3, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A story in 50 words

Blind Date Favor To A Former Friend

by Ogden


Please see Author's Notes after reading the story. The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Trying not to stare at her mustache and the hair on her chest, I said, "Let's get dressed and go to McDonald's. When she went to powder her nose, somebody asked me if she was a cross dresser, and I said, "No, she's always very pleasant." It was very embarrassing.
 



Humorous 50 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a humorous 50 word story. 50
words exactly. No need to have a
beginning, a conflict or resolution.
Just tell something funny in 50 words.
No poetry.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

There are other possibilities that can explain the narrator's reaction to his blind date's physical "attributes," and the reader may decide between them. Either the narrator was so turned off by the hirsuteness (chest hair, in this case) of his otherwise lovely blind date, or he was not, and they went out for a Big Mac. Or he couldn't help noticing their anatomical similarities, and offered her an alternative way to get acquainted (chatting, over a burger and a coke).

I hope you enjoyed the story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.