Family Non-Fiction posted September 2, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thankful

Updates on Greyson

by Teri7


I thought it was time to update you on Greyson and things he is doing now. I want to thank all of you that prayed for Greyson. Prayer really works. I am a witness to that for many reasons.

Greyson is coming right along with trying to sound out words. He is getting better each day with knowing his colors.

The words he says now vary. He loves saying bubbles, uh uh and shakes his head for yes. As I watch him daily I see the hand of God on him and His mighty work. He now calls each of his books - Bible! Of course we correct him and let him know the real Bible!

He saw his dad going to the restroom, so he decided to follow him. When Jonathon set down to do his business, Greyson went to his potty and tried to pee pee in it. He is slowly going to do really well.

Tonight we went out to eat with my son, Jonathon; Sha and Greyson at Perkins. Of course, Greyson was a little character to all the waiters and waitresses. He made me smile a lot and love him even more. I didn't think that was possible, but it was.

Tomorrow Greyson get's to go see Thomas the Train in Nashville with his mommy and daddy.
He is as excited as any two year old can be.

Greyson is still cutting his teeth and having his growing pains. I think he does really well considering he is a growing little boy!

Hope you enjoy this update on my little guy!


Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2016




Recognized


Just happy and thankful for my family and especially my little Greyson.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.