Biographical Non-Fiction posted August 13, 2016 Chapters:  ...35 36 -37- 38... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Remember the old Telephone Game?

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

Don't Tell Anyone!

by Sankey


A bit of a rant.

Some time ago in one of our major shopping centres, we had a person come up to us whom we had not seen for probably a year.  She originally attended our church. She wanted to confide in us about a matter and cautioned us not to tell anyone else. I even forget what the nature of the shared thing was now .... but we have often wondered since ... just how many people this individual shared that 'confidence' with and if it came back to them from somewhere ... whether they remembered with whom they shared it, originally! 

With thanks to  many good friends, it is, after all, plain old Gossip!

I was reminded of a ladies bible study we had in our home for a while where the pastor's wife would share "Prayer Requests" after the study. I often, as did my wife, thought these were Gossip in a way, too.



Recognized


Just a real short story for a change. Something that got brought back as a memory on Facebook from a year or so ago.

Thanks to Renate - Bertodi for Stolen Lives and work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.