Spiritual Non-Fiction posted July 2, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Appreciation Grows Even In a Dummy

My Wife

by Deniz22


My wife is being more appreciated by me as the years go by. I am very afraid I often did not know what a jewel I had in our younger years. She is beautiful as you can see and has been faithful to me through thick and thin.

She is a woman of wisdom and has more common sense than about anyone I know. She has an honest, direct way about her in addressing real problems and ignoring the petty ones that clutter all our lives. She doesn't go looking for trouble or seek to offer an opinion on everything, but if you want honesty without recrimination, you'll find it with her.

She's a wife to be proud of, a mother who raised two daughters not unlike herself, and a grandmother whose genuine love for her four granddaughters is reciprocated because of her demonstration of such love.

I'm pleased to present her to FanStory friends, and as you meet her, I am prepared to answer the inevitable question, "WHAT DOES SHE SEE IN YOU?"

Frankly, I don't have a clue.



Recognized


I love her. I know she loves me, because she told me so and I have never known her to lie to anyone. It's only taken 55 years of marriage to realize what I've had and used so poorly so many times. To anyone struggling to hold their marriage together, remember its worth it. Hang in there, finding someone else is a loser game. Studies have shown if you stay together during hard times, five years later, your marriage will be stronger. Remember, 5 years is not that long and you both promised God it was forever with you. God will help you. He's the only Person in a love triangle which makes a marriage work. He answers prayer and He loves you both.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.