Spiritual Poetry posted November 10, 2015 Chapters:  ...28 29 -30- 31... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Mocked for either, so why not choose

A chapter in the book Aiona's Poems

Go Boldly in the Direction of One's

by Aiona



fear
abject pitious
terrorizing demoralizing paralyzing
hopeless needless boundless limitless
envigorating fortifying animating
brazen risible
faith


 



Diamante Poetry Contest contest entry


I have been mocked for my fear. I have been mocked for my faith. The choice is still clear to me. Sometimes they are the same.

A Diamante is a seven-lined contrast poem set up in a diamond shape.

The first line begins with a noun/subject
The second line contains two adjectives that describe the beginning noun.
The third line contains three words ending in -ing relating to the noun/subject.
The fourth line contains four words -- two that describe the first word, and two that describe the final ANTONYM/SYNONYM. If using an antonym for the ending, this is where the shift should occur.
The fifth line contains three more -ing words describing the last word.
The sixth line contains two more adjectives describing the ending antonym/synonym.
The last line ends with the first noun's antonym or SYNONYM.

Thank you to Loyd C. Taylor Sr. for letting us use his many wonderful pictures.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Aiona All rights reserved.
Aiona has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.