Biographical Non-Fiction posted December 5, 2014 Chapters:  ...24 25 -26- 27... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
True story on side affects of smoking

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

Stop! Now!

by Sankey

For any of you young 'uns out there I want to warn you about another side affect of smoking that can come upon you as much as 40 years after you may even already have ceased.

I recently posted in another place about a dear friend of mine in the USA who is dealing with Bladder Cancer. He has had much treatment and even now is going for more. All because he smoked for many years. Even though he stopped smoking in 1969, it has still become a problem more than 40 years afterwards.

Apart from the fact that pretty young women who continue to smoke end up looking like 80 at about 30, this is just another thing to be aware of. And from what my dear Bro in the Lord has told me the treatment is painful. STOP NOW!



Recognized


It seems annie the angel from Fanartreview's "I hearded ya the first time" has vanished.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.