Humor Flash Fiction posted August 26, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
200 words. Contest Entry

Don't Stop Me Now

by DerivedBetter

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.



"Don't stop me now!" John's hand rhythmically slaps her naked ass, leaving angry red welts as he speaks. "I love fat bottomed girls."

They are all just "John" to her. The strikes, not unbearable, weren't nearly as terrible as this douche's trite monologue, or the ache in her wrists and ankles from the wack ass knots in her bindings.Time to put a stop to this farce.

"I WANT TO BREAK FREE!" she screams.

"Nope. You know that ain't the deal. The show must go on!"

"You know Tyrone is gonna kill yo white ass if you don't let me go, mofo!"

"That's alright, I'm just gittin' started. Anyway, Who wants to live forever?"

Shit. What was that damn safe word? "INNUENDO! INNUENDO!"

Her screams don't go unanswered. Tyrone slams open the door. "You had one vision of how this night was gonna go motherfucker, and I got another." He says, a billy club whistling through the air to thud thickly on John's skull.

Her latest John sags and rolls to the floor.

"Ain't no one gonna treat my Queen like that."

"Thanks sugar, now untie me please." Another one bites the dust, she thinks, shaking her head.



Choose One Of The Following Titles writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Choose one of the following titles.
(Queen songs this time!)

Don't Stop Me Now
I Want To Break Free
Another One Bites The Dust
Fat Bottomed Girls
Who Wants To Live Forever
Innuendo
One Vision
The Show Must Go On


Where does it take you?

Get writing: poem, fiction, essay, whatever you like!
200 words maximum word count.


The title of your work MUST be the title you chose from the list. (There shouldn't be any confusion in the booth for duplicate entries of title, as your name will be displayed alongside your entry.)

Artwork and author notes welcome.

Recognized


This is a 200 Word contest entry restricted by the rules while managing to do much more. (I hope).
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. DerivedBetter All rights reserved.
DerivedBetter has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.