Essay Non-Fiction posted August 20, 2014 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Some amateur advice on positions of light in photography

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

Some Help On Photography

by Sankey


Just a bit of help. I am not a professional photographer and I still goof off some times...

But it is real important when taking a photo to have any light behind the photographer and shining ON the subject NOT behind them. The effect of light BEHIND the subject is to wash all over the subject.

I have on some occasions been able to fiddle with photos of friends I have seen where the light factor has messed them up but nothing better than doing it right first time ok! Off my soap box now!



Recognized


Posted this on Face book re a photo I worked on from a friend today Thought it might help someone over here. This is a very old black and white photo of one of my favourite cats. See how the light coming through the window has washed the photo out.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.