Humor Non-Fiction posted June 23, 2014 Chapters:  ...45 46 -47- 48... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
True Story Of a Fish Camp Drama

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

Howard* You Like it?

by Sankey

Howard (nicknamed Junior) and his buddies had had a good day fishing. It was time for dinner. Time to eat some of the prize catch.

One of the men got the fire going and had the oil sizzling, ready to fry the fish for a good "chow down." There was plenty of good stuff to eat, and they got into it and had some beer and chat to go with it.

As the night progressed, Howard began to get a real sense of burning, not from the sizzling fish, but in his extremities. It got worse and worse. The eating was finished and the fat in the frying pan was cold. Howard reached into the pan and grabbed a handful of fat and took off into the bush! He quickly applied some of the fat to his behind, to soothe the fire!

Next thing, the other men were shocked to hear this howling noise coming from the bushes. Suddenly, out came Howard in a rush, heading for the lake!

Seems he forgot about the chili pepper in the fat!



Recognized


Seems Howard* (play on words...How would*) had a severe case of Haemorrhoids. I deleted a word 'stuck' referring to the men enjoying the meal. Seeing I had 'chow down' I felt the mixture of Aussie and Uncle Sam dialect could be a tad confusing.

Thanks to Howard's wife for sharing about her dear hubby's dilemma.
Thanks for all the helpers. So sorry the picture "A Man and His Pole" has disappeared I believe the owner may have left Fanart.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.