Letters and Diary Poetry posted April 3, 2013 Chapters: -Prologue- Prologue... 


NaPoWriMo Prologue - 30 poems in 30 days

A chapter in the book Conversations in Poetry

Prologue to Conversations in Poetry

by ~Dovey

This book is to be a collection of conversations. In life, there are often things we don't say, for fear of the reaction by the person to whom we are addressing. Sometimes, this is because we don't know them well enough to say what is really on our minds. Other times, we sugar coat the truth or say nothing at all to spare hard feelings. Whatever the reasons we choose to say, or not to say, the things we do, in some way we've molded ourselves by these choices. Within these chapters are conversations, yet unspoken, by either lack of opportunity or inhibitions, or perhaps the boundaries of time and space prevail. The challenge is to write 30 poems in 30 days. Please join me on this exploration, even I am not yet sure where this journey of introspection will lead.



NaPoWriMo 2013 contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ~Dovey All rights reserved.
~Dovey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.