Writing Poetry posted October 6, 2012


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An adorable little trouble maker!

The Little Kitten

by puppy love21

IM A LITTLE KITTEN ADORABLE AND SWEET, I'LL CUDDDLE WITH YOU THE FIRST TIME THAT WE MEET, NOT EVERYONE IS PERRRFECT ESPECIALLY ME, I'VE GOT A BENT EAR AND FIVE TOES ON MY FEET, I'M PLAYFUL AND KIND AS EVERYONE SAYS, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PEZ (THE CANDY), I JUMP ON THE WINDOW SILL AND STARE TO BE LET IN, AND SOMETIMES TO GET THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, NO ONE IN TOWN WILL TAKE ME, BUT RYLEI,BRYCE,MIKE, AND NANCY,PONTIAC IS ANOTHER CAT, HE IS BROTHER NUMBER ONE, AND SPOOKEY BROTHER NUMBER TWO IS KOOKY AND POOKEY, BUT IS ALSO FRIENDLY AND NICE, WELL THAT'S MY LIFE, LUCKLY NOW I DON'T HAVE TO EAT MICE!



5-7-5 Poetry Contest contest entry


My grandma loves cats and she takes care of strays. One cat made me want to write a poem and I decided to make it all about her. She was very skinny with a freezer burned ear when we took her in she is an adorable kitty and I love her!I wrote this poem in her words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. puppy love21 All rights reserved.
puppy love21 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.