Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 22, 2024


Progressive Change For New Airport.

St Marys Changes Part 1

by Sankey


 The links to the videos are in Author notes. I am thankful for a friend's additional offering as he also talks and gives a lot more detail. We commence with moving around barriers and stuff at the old Parcels office which is Heritage listed, so it will remain.
You can still see the old Station Plaza Shopping Centre and the old Bus Stations.  Different stages of demolition of the bus station and the later same of the old shopping centre. This is the start of nearly 18 stages of changes taking place to alter the station for more modifications to include an overhead bridge for the coming driverless Metro.
Hope you enjoy this. We did start with a later part showing the viaducts for the Metro further South of St Marys station. (Part 13.)  
 




Link to Part 1 video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsI2du49Kzo&list=PLdjyQey7SwFmPQCntwTvHyZXJZclLhBeZ&index=8

Another link from friend with m ore detail of early changes.
Paul's early days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfsViXbCCr4&t=0s


You've selected a Bonus Reviewing post. You have a 50% chance at winning a member cent pump.


Pays 14 points and 72 member cents (and maybe more).


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.