Biographical Non-Fiction posted September 17, 2024 Chapters:  ...7 8 -9- 


I made a particle decision.

A chapter in the book Writing Journey

Decisions

by barbara.wilkey




Background
Audrey Hepburn: 'Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!'
I promised I'd keep you updated on what I decided to do. I appreciate all of your support and suggestions. A few of you PM'ed me and gave me some very needed advice. I appreciate that.

Next week, I'll contact the two local bookstores and set up author signing dates. I'm anxious to get those going. The reason I'm waiting, one told me to contact them in the middle of September, and the other one just opened in August, and I wanted to give them time to get adjusted.

Earlier, I discussed what my publisher, Kevin had suggested, three things, morning talk show interviews, doing blogs, and doing YouTube shorts and some videos.

Yesterday, we talked or bantered for over two hours. Sometimes I wonder why he puts up with me or me him. LOL Finally, I agreed to do to the YouTube shorts and videos. The shorts will be about one - two minutes. The videos longer. His team will do the graphics and all I have to do is agree with the graphics and the message going with them. I can handle that. He promises in no time at all I'll be monetized. Not so sure myself. I'm also not sure how this will relate to more book sales. We'll see.

I'm still not agreeing to the other two. I did get a lengthy lecture about how my readers want to know about me and I will need to put myself out there. I agreed to eventually do that but need more time to work up to it.



Recognized

#3
September
2024


Again, I only edited this a few times. I know it needs more.

I appreciate all the support you give me. I couldn't do this without you.

HUGS, LOVE, and PRAYERS.
Pays 10 points and 1.00 member dollars (and maybe more).


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.