Self Improvement Non-Fiction posted August 31, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Do Not Bully Anyone

Make Friends and Not Enemies

by Raul1

Don't bully anyone. I know the consequences of bullying someone and it is not good. You can get a real tough social life and you will be branded a bad person. People will never leave you alone. If you are nice, you will have a nice social life. Some people may jump to conclusions about you, but you are living the good life. 
 
Enjoy going out with friends. Spend time with your family. Talk with your wife and your kids. Life is good. You don't have bullies anymore. Think about doing things for yourself. If you need help go to a psychiatrist for consultation. I love my life. Embrace yourself. Be happy with your life. 
 
These are the steps you need to make a positive change. Don't torment yourself. Everyone loves you for you. You have a lovable personality. Keep reminding yourself of these good things. 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.