Fantasy Flash Fiction posted August 30, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Humans burn their bodies

Floor on Fire

by Raul1


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
All over the globe the floors turn into the colors of hell. All the humans scream and cry for their skins burn. The living things turn into the colors of red or black. Their tongues are burning in their mouths. They try to say something but to no avail. 
 
Jesus looks at earth from above. 
 
"It wasn't supposed to be this way," Jesus says.
 
"I know, my son. Mankind never listens to reasons, they have one ear and it passes to another. This is a major catastrophe and they want me to fix earth, after my children have betrayed me and disappointed me. I feel like I can't ever repay them back." God explained.
 
"Yes, I agree with you, father. And they never listened to me and the world has fallen on deaf ears. No one ever gets justice. But there is a happy ending after all of this," Jesus said. 
 
"I know it. The answer is Love Conquers All. It is a great ending for the Solar System I have created. It is time that humans learned of their mistakes from all of history and the tragedies all around them," God told. 
 
"I am thinking of creating another new civilization and giving that species a second chance of freedom, liberty, and peace. But, this will be the last straw end," Jesus said. 
 
" Yes, one last chance to make it up to us. If they fail, which I think it is possible, then it is game over," God told. 
 
"Agreed, father," Jesus answered.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.