General Poetry posted August 25, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
With a stranger

A few beautiful minutes

by Wendy G

friendship –

unexpected,

but brings special delight ….

embrace, enjoy differences!

easy!




Recognized

#106
August
2024


Recently this stunningly beautiful young white cat followed us on our walk. When Sunny turned to her, she approached, obviously wanting to be with him.They quickly became friends and started to play together. She continued to follow us on our walk, and they two of them stopped to play very frequently. I found out later she was lost. She was found by her owners that afternoon; I now know where she lives so I can return her if necessary.
Animals can surely teach us some lessons about friendship, even with the most unlikely ones. Beautiful moments with others, even or especially with those who are different, can delight us and enrich our lives.

This one is in the cinquain format (2, 4, 6, 8, 2).
Sorry the photo is so large - I can't seem to get it any smaller.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Wendy G All rights reserved.
Wendy G has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.