Writing Flash Fiction posted August 15, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Arnold tries to publish his book.

The Celebrity Writer

by Raul1


Arnold, a talented writer, completed writing classes and graduated from Duke University. He then published and sold his first novel. In contrast, his book didn't sell at all. Arnold felt frustrated and disappointed and beleived he needed to take more action to succeed. He knew that trying just once wouldn't be sufficient for him.
 
He decided to delve into Dan Brown's biography, discovering the path to his success. Arnold absorbed the story of "The Da Vince Code," understanding how Dan Brown tackled the manuscript. This fueled his belief that one day, he could achieve the same.
 
Arnold was inspired to write a new story and poured his passion into it. He penned a tale about a wizard endeavouring to prevent an apocalypse on Earth. To his surprise, the story was published and became an overnight sensation. Fans clamored to meet the author and learn about the origin of his idea, showering Arnold with congratulations for a job well done. Arnold's popularity soared, turning him into a celebrity worldwide.



Writing writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay with the topic of "writing". Can be instructional or a character in the story can be a writer. Creative approaches welcomed.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.