General Fiction posted July 27, 2024 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The patience of fire.

A chapter in the book powerful pages

Drift wood,hot lava.

by thoughtgame2



Background
This is where the links attach to other links.
7"2624 hello;again. I really don't know if I still have an audience for my banter,and yet; my heart tells me yes.so I must, keep it coming,for all of you that visit these thoughts of mine.I truly appreciated it, in the most honorable way possible. A thousand thank u's, is no way, near enough.
Moving on; I named this book, powerful pages, because its being written during a very unpleasant time in all our lives. Our planet is crying out for change, and no-ones listening.(My present feelings).no Matter how hard I try to change the reality I see and feel around me, I fail horribly. The world is on fire...like soaked drift wood in hot lava. Yet nothing can be done to stop it. (Or) is there? What is one to do? Will doing anything make a difference? So far I have not been led to believe this is true.im Stuck just like the rest of us...like gum on your favorite sneakers.

(THE MEASURE OF MADDNESS)

while taking a break from everyday hassles,
from a life savored for successful sinners...
I find myself determined to push the pressures,
of my mind...straight out! Of life's open window.

Challenges compounded daily, in so many mediums,
I can no longer gage the significance of a worthy reward.
All that's is left from my grandiose obedience in this arena,
of hatred, blindly rejected by everyone that mattered.

When the spirits of people speak clearly through
our hearts. We once gave all that we had to aid them.
[Yesterday's hypothesis]
now;so much carnage continuous to stack all over the globe,
uncontrolled, yet, allowed to be branded as the, new order of things,
(said but not heard). Imagine that?

Because the whisper is to loud. That's why?
To much noise,not enough knelling.
So much death, every ones killing,
three's a numbness occurring while,
we watch it take its form.
Soon, all will see what, (we) allowed...
when every raindrop, becomes a storm!







I will be the first to say to all of you, writing for the future, when you don't see one, is very difficult. But ill keep trying. Thank you fan story for the strength in numbers.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. thoughtgame2 All rights reserved.
thoughtgame2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.