General Non-Fiction posted July 27, 2024 Chapters:  ...3 4 -5- 6... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
And sure enough, I slept like a baby.

A chapter in the book College Stories(Memories of Finn)Q2

No Way!

by RainbewLatte

There is nothing like watching someone wrapped “burrito-style” walk down the hallway midday, which I suppose isn’t all that big of a surprise in college with the abundance of fuzzy slippers. I was simply strolling the halls for the sake of strolling (I suppose I was squandering a bit of time before heading to class), for which I encountered a dorm resident strolling ever so freely (roaming free spirits are a means and cause for delight), to which I was brought back to a conversation I had with a friend just a couple days ago about the existence of “burrito walkers” or “burrito sleepers,” to which my friend, Katharine, recommended I join the latter. Ever since the workload in college has really ramped up, my sleep quality has been insanely poor.

It kind of throws people off.

With going to class an inevitable reality of any schooling, I proceeded on with my day, only for the lingering thought to remain.

Burrito walkers. And! I always complain that I’m cold.

Sometimes it just takes a spark to start a fire.

Sometimes two. But perhaps the "burrito walker" was evidence of the start of a chain reaction for me.

So, that night, being a dreadful Monday, I decided to “sushi roll” or “burrito” myself in my sheets (I guess I have in fact indulged in this experience with a sibling, “making sushi"), only for me to come to the realization that walking down the hallway wrapped “burrito style” is something I’d do, and sure enough, I slept like a baby.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. RainbewLatte All rights reserved.
RainbewLatte has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.