General Poetry posted July 12, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-The Dancing Poem-

by Gordon Stacey

-The Dancing Poem-

Stirring within such strange visions, where awareness binds the eye into a thirsty witness to works hidden yet prominent to such constructs whose properties add lustre and great value into the inward form of the formidable force.

Whose grace slips arms around strong, delicate, beautiful bodies, dipped in healthy endeavors -soothing as the tides of His glory absolve and cleanse an inward wound.  The very foundation of our beloved kinsmen is set into prayer, ready to blaze through the night as a legion of dreams pour a vigor of humanity into the seeds and ripples of time. 

Gaining momentous authority, securing freedoms protective layer over and within a will basking in heavenly rays.  Cresting into natures divine harmony, founding His nature into halo's swirling like a brilliant star gracing the air with innocent eyes.

Singing songs into those sweet little circles, into the arena, and into victories valiant cry into the wilderness that beckons.

Leading one into green pastures, and softly into a mysterious sleep where the unconscious sows life as spiritual marrow adds flavor to the solidarity prepared and fully aware of the intrinsic patterns found in natures simple complexity, bounding as eyes greet and emotions gather towards heavenly places.

Planted and well rooted, thriving and well nourished, bred to naturally surface as intentions and deeds swirl into his clothing that bears a worthy hue with a hint of virtue vining faith blending through a myriad of character whose image resembles His own.

May one slowly stir the substance of dreams into thirsty minds, eager to curl imaginative moments into a holiness definitly set apart and presentable to thine tabernacle of deliverance.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.