General Poetry posted July 6, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-White Wing's-

by Gordon Stacey

-White Wing's-

The inward lens focuses the holy ray into a manifold where perfection and courage blaze into fiery wings.  Flexing with anticipation while coursing through sensational lessons that gladden the heart and lessen the burden.

Open hidden doors likened to hallowed visions -restoring deep within the curious nature of brilliant vessels pouring sacred waters for the thirsty and the tired.

Pouring life unto life.  We are found through peaceful, soft flowing intentions to simply serve.

This newly formed being whose truth liberates, and whose faith leads, has founded the security, love and protection found within.  Delight, for His imagers have become but pillars of wonder where comfort eases the spirit into a soft rejuvenating sleep. 
 
Slightly invigorated and gently primed into the delicate moment where love soothes and love salves, for this prayer is formed and matures according to the bearer.

Soaring like the fowl, sowing kindnesses blessings, and flowing lazily through the rich spiritual texture where life weaves and bounds towards a distant pulse.
 
Pulsing rythmatically and enthusiastically as silver verses flow through a force often found during prayer and set as a diamond in stone, flaring to life and sending a ray native to the heart into a sacred lens.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.