General Fiction posted June 26, 2024 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Replacing enough said,with two to the head.

A chapter in the book powerful pages

replicate

by thoughtgame2



Background
I'm trying to shout!, Without being to loud?
6/17/2024...seven thirty four am. Small quiet breeze coming in my room, carried by invisible rain merchants that no one really pays attention to [smiling]. Its actually very pleasant when you allow it to consume you. I believe I'm not alone when I say, this world just needs to stop spinning for a moment. A complete pause would be great! Give everyone a chance to identify the dusted parts, so the universe can shake them off, completely. Of course its a dream worth dreaming, that will never be anything more. Most of the magnets I see from my minds eyes are trained on a large array of messed up stuff. Pestilence is a word that comes up, which means; deadly disease. Then the other is anomaly, which means; abnormal thing. So here we have a deadly diseased mindset brewing on this planet, causing abnormal things to happen while we do nothing about it...why Is that ?. The killers are still killing with no end in sight, while the so-called super powers are power-less. If I did not witness this atrocity first hand with the rest of the many numb ones around the globe, I would never believe it could happen again, and again. Only this time in my life time. Nothing new to the monsters. When chaos is not happening, they hibernate with their loved one's...who dare seek salvation.

(SECOND CHANCES)...WHY?

Carry me away lord,
to a place unfamiliar,
to the savages I have met.

I am hoping, their will be no boredom, or mischief,
while I sit, and re-educate myself, on the things,
ill never forget.

Terrible people, have been given second chances,
to do terrible things. All in the name of responsibility.

It seems,you have let them...reject their need,
to be loved by you.

( So please,with all respect,
do the same for me ! )




Questions asked by those left to evolve, parent less!
They knew nothing of war, until now. Watch out!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. thoughtgame2 All rights reserved.
thoughtgame2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.