General Fiction posted June 20, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Meeting an alien is interesting

When Sarah Met Bob

by Monica Chaddick


One day while swimming, Sarah encountered an alien named Bob from the planet Googel. The planet was made from a substance similar to Jello. Bob spoke English, and liked music. Sarah was thrilled to find that he liked K-Pop. However, the bands on Googel weren't quite the same. While Sarah liked Stray Kids, Bob knew a group named Stray Krats. One thing Sarah found that she didn't care for was that creatures from Bob's planet used humans as furniture and pillows. They also snacked on them from time to time. They also liked chocolate, so he snacked on that instead.




100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 100 words. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 100 words.


This was inspired by my 12 and 13 year old grandchildren. The twelve year old texted me one day and said he had gotten "googels" for when we would go swimming. Of course, he meant goggles, but I have been teasing him about it. He puts them on his forehead and they leave red circles, and I told him he looked like an alien. From there, we began playing "Alien from the Planet Googel" in the pool and it took off from there.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Monica Chaddick All rights reserved.
Monica Chaddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.