General Poetry posted June 16, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Free verse

-Thriving Spirit-

by Gordon Stacey

-Thriving Spirit-

The air stirs to life, as a wild thrilling spirit awakens the inward mind into a clarity and construction whose faith is expressed through fluidic hymns sung across the fold of humanity.  Tucked in and simply waiting for the holiness within to surface and animate.  Now form the fallen into a graceful being founded in delight of His will alone. 
 
Soar joyfully from freedoms perch, nestled into a current of nurturing prayers displaying true beauty and compassion as the heart is enriched with scripture, allowing lessons to unearth a learned behavior infused to naturally please the creator, easing into perfections blessings.

Flow eagerly into and within personal atonement.  For under His Holy name we have risen as one who bears all love and kindly we are absolved and encouraged forthrightly to partake well within His holy family. 

Admist his footsteps, lies salvation.

May we bear witness to many imagers performing accordingly to the miraculous spirit -bathed in love and in His graceful works. His pulsations are known for saving nations and warming the hearts of men into the gladdened times.

Healing each as one reveals a hidden verse that strengthens inner pillars of the heart, mind, body, and soul.  We are to uplift each and mature righteously.

Flexing protective wings, wrapping around those now complimented with the edge of truth, dynamically curving, cutting, and artistically finding harmony within the substance of man.

Performing through excellence, captivating the poetic thrill that raises faith into an animated state where the spirit flourishes as scripture sows life into the chords of humanity, pronounciating  your name from the book of life, granting passage into heavens personal niche where life thrives and never again thirsts.
 
This is where one hones their talents into the communal holy blessings moving mountains with ease and favor.  May your spirit truly thrive.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.