Spiritual Non-Fiction posted June 14, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Help in witnessing for Christ

Christians Qualified to Preach

by Deniz22

Please read the passages at the end of this message and then come back to the beginning and read down through, if you would. God bless you, Dennis

My dear brothers and sisters, the verses from revelation show clearly Jesus could come today.
The same verses show that anyone who has trusted Christ has drunk the living water, and is therefore qualified to invite other people to do the same thing. Precious privilege!

How can we do this? God has given us a tool to help other people understand the gospel and to trust Jesus Christ.
Read John 5:24 over a number of times until you truly understand it.

Point out to the person this is what Jesus himself said to anyone.
Point out that it’s a guarantee of heaven no matter how the person does as a believer.

All babies stumble learning to walk and of course God will help them become a spiritually mature individual, able to know and obey Jesus.
Point out, that the person who does this (trusts Christ’s promise) has eternal life as soon as they believe and it will never be taken away.
 
Point out that it says that they will never come intro condemnation. In other words they will never be lost!
 
Use this scripture as your structure to help them understand what Jesus Christ has done for them because He loves them and wants them with Him forever!
 
His Love for us took Him to Calvary to pay for our sins and God raised Him from the dead to prove all sins are paid for with the one exception of rejecting Jesus Christ.
 
Please, pray about this. Make sure you learn the verse carefully and you can introduce it in your own words obviously, but if you love your friends, you have to know that the curtain is coming down on this world.
 
The church is going to be gone soon and an awful time of tribulation will follow.
 
Don’t let your friends go through that: you love them and if they don’t love you enough to listen to you at least you try. You can maintain the relationship, you don’t have to break off from them because they don’t understand in the beginning, but you can keep praying for them that they will actually hear and hear the voice of God, In the Scriptures.
 
God bless you as you reach out to your loved ones or anyone.
 
You will be doing the work of God. He will help you do His will which is for your friends to hear Him and be saved forever.
Rev. 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
 
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
 
John 5:24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. NKJV
 
(King James reads; “shall not come into condemnation” which I think gives added clarity.




This is to help you open your mouth in the service of God. The Apostle Paul went into sinful Corinith with fear and trembling, but God used him to start a church to Christ's Glory! God loves to use weak and foolish people who rely on Him for power beyond themselves to save precious souls Jesus died for. Don't believe the error people will be saved merely by your good example. Christ had the best life ever, but He opened His mouth to communicate God's Word to save sinners. God bless you, answer your prayers and help you save your friends!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.