Biographical Non-Fiction posted June 11, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A lifetime full of regrets.

Regrets

by LovnPeace

Regrets have been weighhing heavly on my mind of late.,I have carried a broken heart my entire life. Cercumstances, luck of the draw, whatever was the cause, there I am.  I do know the begnning cause. A mother who didn't want me and never liked me. OK, if that was all I could live with it. But it seemed to set a pattern.



Thinking back on a life mostly wasted, I'm reevaluating my word choice. I now believe it is grieving, not regrete I suffer with. There is an ache in my heart that is always there.  Pain is a resident, accompanied with shame



Pain from the many losses. My lack of oppertunity to bond properly with my babies. Too many to close together and no help/ I was still twenty-one when my fourth was born.  I lost one to death. She was an adult. My two sons have disowned me, from misunderstandings and my remaining daughter is in poor health. 



Shame, a personal burden I will carry my whole remaining life. I know I have been forgiven, and I have forhiven myself in order to live with me, but I carry the shame and grieve for my deeds. The loss of my innocence. Lashing out on those I love when I have broken down. No longer able to bare the pain. Mentel, physical, emotional and the loneliness. No excuses, but, Yes, God, sometimes it is too much. 



One thing I cannot live without is peace of mind. Jesus has given me that. I have many things I am grateful for. God knows my story and He knows my heart. Today my heart still carries the pain, shared with a joy. I'm no longer lonely. I have a friend, the Holy Spirit always with me. I also have some good friends. I no longer have the need to run away, trying to escape more pain.



A Confession/testimonial/ from the energizing Bunny, who is sick again. Yeast overgrowth which is caused by antibiptics which causes UTI's. A vicious cycle. Never properly treated. New doctor tomorrow. Praying for a better result.




Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.