Satire Non-Fiction posted June 9, 2024 Chapters:  ...23 24 -25- 26... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
another day in Paradise

A chapter in the book The Saga of Procrastination

Overkill

by Iza Deleanu

Saturday 8:00 am I decided to hit the gym... literally! Around 8:10 am I jumped in the swimming pool and got myself some aqua.. fit, baby! Then ran to the Bar class, for the 9.00 am shift. Hey, don't you think I went drinking, oops it was a BARE class, some kind of aerobic and ballet. Well, once I was a ballerina... kind of, until I lost the rehearsal days and I become a gangsta, or better said a MC Hammer fan. I got the "can't touch this!" to perfection, the only people allowed to touch me, are of course my kitties! Anyway,  I found this class very intense for my non-existing level of fitness. If you want to get out of comission, I highly recommend this class. You can  be crippled in no time. Somehow I managed to got through it, don't mind me limping. Then, I decided to do some yoga to soothe my pain. My favorite position in Yoga is the Savasna, for those who don't know, it's  that one where you are allowed to snor-snor, faking deep-meditation, I am just zooming out. After that, I jumped into a zumba class and then into a Learn to Dance, where of course  started waltzing. I did, what  I call it a overkill: "assisted suicide", pardon me, I meant assisted exercise from 8:10 am  to 2:00 pm. Mind you, I am thinking to make this my weekend routine, because I need to get in shape... well any other shape except the "Mary goes round and round" figure of speech!

 

Well, today I am still suffering from that Barre class, in fact my "ass-ets" are hurting.

Since I am out off school for two weeks now, and I don't know what to do to with myself,  I decided to gym-it out. After, all I am paying an arm and a leg for this membership. And by the way, I lost my second job. They called me a racist, my only comment was :"of course, my horse, since I am white, I am by default!" I guess, they didn't like my answer. I think I am going to start a me too not so original party : "white has rights too, movement!" It's funny, when you don't want to fulfill any crazy request, you automatically are labeled as racist... by another "racist"...  that funny enough is white like snow, so please explain me, what am I missing here?

So, if I am gone with the wind again, probably I am recovering from my workout. My new motto: "gym or die!"



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.