Horror and Thriller Fiction posted June 9, 2024 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Lilith pounces!

A chapter in the book Lair Of The Seductress

Lust Of Damnation

by Douglas Goff

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

Previous Chapters:

A truck driver had an unfortunate encounter with the mysterious Lilith. She killed three men the year before while Greg was dealing with the hag. Now she is back with a vengeance and Wolf Bend Chief Greg Harsen is called to the scene by FBI Agent David Harkins, a man who really dislikes him. What Greg finds awakens him to the realization that more bad things are coming for him and his little town. Further, Harkins managed to wrangle him into Task Force Ash, which was created to capture the killer.

A county wide call-out for a jail riot interrupted the hunt for Lilith. At the riot, Greg finds out that Jenny's violent ex-husband, Lenny Benslow, has escaped from the jail. They race to his cabin, but Greg's beloved wife had been taken. Through good investigation techniques, they may have found the bad guys' hideout. A shootout ensues, with Jesse getting shot while they rescue Jenny. When Greg went after Lenny to finish him, Sheriff Watson convinced him to take the felon back into custody. Batty Betty Benslow was taken into custody for assisting with Lenny's escape.

Greg thought he was in for a rest, but another Lilith victim, 'Satin Shorts' had been found revealing new clues. Then Greg and Jesse found Lilith's lair, getting closer to the killer. Then Greg had a meeting in the alley with Lilith where he barely escaped with his life. At the same time, the taskforce has been getting nowhere. Finally, Lilith revealed herself as Officer Katie Kelsey when she killed FBI Agent Kenneth Lee. An unaware Greg walked into her trap.

New Chapter:

Damn, my head really hurts and my shoulder is still burning. Greg tried to rub his temple, but his arms were restrained. He was sitting . . . straddling a bench. He tried to open his eyes, but his sight was blurry. Where the hell am I?       

The first thing he could make out were flickering lights to his right, as well as a large light source coming from somewhere above him. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, then reopened them. Now he could see that the flickering lights were candles on a stone table. The light coming from above was a huge broken out circular skylight. 

He knew exactly where he was. Graysons. Smart. What better place to hide than in a location that we’ve already cleared. Task Force Ash has no reason to come back here. It would be a mistake to forget how smart she is. 

“Good morning, handsome.”  He hadn’t seen the woman sitting perfectly still on the bed, her back resting against the wall. She was now a redhead with deep blue eyes. She wore a long black gown that hugged her supple curves. Greg also became painfully aware that he was naked. “I thought you were going to sleep all morning.”

“Lilith, I presume? Or do you prefer Katie?”

“Lilith is my eternal name, although I have been known as many different things throughout the ages. This is my true form.” She smiled, cupping her full breasts. “Don’t you find me beautiful?”

“It’s not really your true form, is it? I saw your true form in the alleyway.”

“Yes, you’re correct in a sense. That was my true aged appearance. But this is what I looked like thousands of years ago, when the One who dwells above created me. Back when I walked in the garden. Do you not find me appealing?”

The woman slowly rose from the canopy bed and approached him. Greg pulled hard at the chains on his wrists. He was shackled to one of the old weight benches from this room's former life as a weight room. It was bolted to the floor. His legs were free.  

“Where’s your cell phone, Greg? It wasn’t on you. We don’t want unexpected guests to arrive before we have coupled.”

Good. She didn’t find it. “I must’ve left it in my car.”

“Perfect. That dunce, Jesse, is probably checking it now. I told you there was not going to be any miraculous last minute save this time. Not like when you faced Morgan or Lisbeth.”  

“Friends of yours?” Greg looked about for a weapon, but there was nothing. Besides, he couldn’t move his arms more than a foot from the bench. 

“I knew of them. Like the sun is aware of the moon.” Lilith was circling him like a cat stalking a wounded mouse. “I know vanquishing those foes made you feel powerful, Greg, but you simply got lucky. Very lucky. That ends here. After I’ve had my way with you and taken what I crave, then you’ll be finished.”

“I won’t submit to you.” She was close now. Very close. There was a scent to her. Erotic. Sexual. His tattoo felt like fire and was glowing blue.

“Speaking of last minute saves, let’s subdue that filthy native magic. It only hurts when you are in danger, and boy are you.” Lilith grabbed Greg and pushed him forward. She leaned forward and licked back and forth across his bear tattoo, finishing by sucking on his shoulder. The glow subsided and then disappeared altogether, taking the pain with it. “All better, baby? That’ll subdue its nasty power for awhile.”

“Doesn’t change anything. I still won’t submit to you.” Her scent was strong, testing his will.

“We’ll see.” Her face was now inches from his. She wasn’t beautiful. She was beauty. Perfect features. Smooth skin. Pristine eyes. “In six thousand years, not one man has been able to resist me. Most don’t even try. It’s cute that you think you’ll be the first.”

The black robe slipped from her body, revealing her nakedness. Her curves were sharp and prominent. She was supple, yet slender. He felt himself stirring, and it didn’t help matters when she placed her hand on it. Think of Jenny. Think of Jenny. Think of Jenny. 

Lilith took in a long draw through her nostrils, her breasts heaving, her eyes flashing. “Yes, think of your woman. I can smell the guilt on you. It enflames me like an intoxicating liquor. Incredible. I can’t wait to receive your essence.”

“Get away from me.” Greg closed his eyes. Bitch is reading my thoughts. 

“That’s never going to happen. Before we’re done, you’ll willingly give me what I need. Even beg me to take it.” He heard her draw in another deep breath. “Intense. I’m even considering keeping you around for a while. I suspect your sweet guilt will only grow with each coupling. It’s been centuries since I’ve done that, although I suspect I’ll be unable to control myself after we’ve mated and I’ll destroy you. I guess we’ll see.”

Lilith straddled him, her nakedness resting on his, causing his body to immediately react. “No. No. No!” Think of my Jenny.  

“Yes. Yes. Yes! Why fight it Greg? Your body betrays your heart. Your body’s telling you what your mind really wants. Just take me. I’m going to have you.” Her lips found his. The reaction was immediate. Her mouth was soft, tender, yet forceful. Storm clouds of lust rolled through his mind. He could no longer fight the physical response of his body. She’s winning.

“See. You’re ready for me. Give in to your desires. Give me your seed.” Her kisses and scent had him confused.  

I have to think of . . . who? . . . Where am I? Her hands were all over him, her tongue filling his mouth. 

“It’s time,” Lilith whispered. “Just say it. Just say you want me.”

Think of . . . Jenny. “No!” Greg tore his mouth from hers. “You’re not my wife!”

“Ahhh!” Lilith screeched and rose from his lap, stomping about. Large black feathered wings sprouted from her back and she launched herself up and out of the skylight. A long reptilian looking tail was the last thing Greg saw as she disappeared. 

Greg sat still for several seconds, breathing heavily while the intense waves of lusty confusion subsided. He pulled hard on his chains, until his wrists started to hurt. Realization flooded over him. She needs me to submit before she can have me. Still, I’m in trouble. A few of her kisses and she nearly had me. God help me. I’m going to die here.




Wasn't sure if I needed a sex warning here. It didn't get too deep. Just a few more chapters!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Douglas Goff All rights reserved.
Douglas Goff has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.