Spiritual Non-Fiction posted June 3, 2024 Chapters: Prologue 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Write a Letter to God (contest entry)

A chapter in the book 2024 Gypsy's Prose

Dear God

by Gypsy Blue Rose

Dear God,

Thank you for all the times you have been there for me. Such as the times I have drowned in all-encompassing darkness and pain, you were the only one by my side.  Please, God, continue to be with me.

I know I should have died many times but here I am.  Perhaps I had important work to do, like helping to raise my grandson.  Please, God, keep me mentally and emotionally balanced so I can be the best grandmother and mother I can be.

I appreciate the chances you give me each day to make amendments to my children for all the times I was too deep in my bipolar disease to realize the way my actions affected them.  I can’t undo the past but thanks to you, every second is a new beginning.  I know that staying in the present moment and turning my will and life over to your care is the answer to a better life. 

I am grateful for your guidance in navigating my life. Left alone to my own devices, sometimes, I make bad choices. Please help me make better choices

Thank you for loving me. I know that I am your precious child. This thought always makes me cry.  I don’t have anybody else that loves me so deeply and constantly.  

Always Yours,

MariVal




Dear God contest entry


Non-fiction letter to God for the contest. I always appreciate kind constructive criticism.

MariVal aka Gypsy

picture from my pinterest account
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.