Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted June 2, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Surprising Message from our Genome

DNA and A Genesis Factor

by forestport12




Mapping Man. A blueprint. One big mess or a divine message?

The mapping of the genome for DNA purposes was a game changer. Finger printing and blood types, hair follicles can't compete with the precise business of solving crimes. But what about solving the mystery of humankind? Many thought we were on the cusp of understanding how we as humans relate to the missing link and our ancestors. DNA mapping would once for all quiet the creationist crowd. It was thought that our body was filled with 98% useless and uncoded DNA. The rest served a vital purpose or played a role in the evolutionary model. Science or not, presuppositions dove into the genome.
.
The term Junk DNA was coined around 1970's by a geneticist named Ohno. The paper he published was called, "So much Junk in the Genome." It was supposed that most of our DNA outlived its usefulness and like taking out the trash, it piles up during the evolution timeline. To picture this best would go through the one hundred or so vestiges in the human body that would appear to serve no useful purpose. A few Markee examples of this would be the appendix, tonsils, and wisdom teeth.

Over the years science has stumbled and fumbled to discover, for example, that the appendix serves a vital role with our immune system after all. It stores good bacteria. If you kept your appendix, you might be healthier because of it. Same goes for your tonsils. Have you ever wondered why we hardly hear of tonsils being removed anymore?

Many years ago, geneticists investigated our DNA. When they did, they wanted to study what appeared to be coded protein. By ignoring the rest, they lost precious time which could have resulted in more genetic breakthroughs to help with things like Chrones disease, etc. If they had approached DNA from the aspect of Intelligent Design, they might have been further along with solving troubling defects and diseases today. But that's okay, because in the name of science, trial and error are the price we pay for lost time.

As time has passed many scientific articles have had to admit that even non-coding DNA serves a purpose and in fact attaches with protein DNA to enhance and help prevent mutations. Don't forget that most mutations with a few exceptions are bad for us. Yet in the evolutionary dogma, millions of good mutations happened over millions of years for us to get where we are today! You guessed it. We call something good when it is bad. However it is taught that mutations are what saved mankind.

When it comes to the pivotal history of mutations according to evolutionist dogma it is the lynchpin or fuel that brings us to accept their understanding of our DNA. Question: Can you name even one good mutation? I can name some bad ones, like Downes Syndrome, etc. One might say Viruses are the perfect example on the power of mutations where they reinvent themselves to survive. Consider Covid. Have you heard of anyone getting a severe case like 2020? That's because the opposite happened. As the virus fought to survive, it became weaker, not stronger.

The more we learn about our DNA the more we confirm that each person is special, unlike anyone else in the world. We learn that DNA has been proving that what the creator gave us has an efficient purpose.

I'm more convinced than ever that we are "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made." Psalm 139:14

Don't blame God for the broken world, diseases, mutations, etc....Afterall we live in a broken and fallen world. No one is born perfect, but one's DNA from birth forward indicates intelligent design than random chance over millions of years.

Maybe mom knew what she was talking about when she hugged her child after a rough day at school and said, "God don't make junk. You are loved."

In conclusion: it makes more sense to believe that we were made in the image of God. It's not the mistakes that count, it's the grace that makes a difference and gets us closer to God's perfect son.









https://www.bing.com/search?q=What+is+the+definition+of+Vestgial+organ&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=what+is+the+definition+of+vestgial+organ&sc=11-40&sk=&cvid=E37413718AE74D439AEDF54A7A34E78E&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

https://www.scienceabc.com/pure-sciences/is-98-of-our-dna-really-junk.html
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. forestport12 All rights reserved.
forestport12 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.