Fantasy Fiction posted May 28, 2024 Chapters:  ...24 25 -26- 27... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Jumanji

A chapter in the book The Saga of Procrastination

Jumanji

by Iza Deleanu


We found the cave and stepped into another dimension...


"Damn, I was hoping to find the treasure, but there is nothing, just a boring old cave. I can't believe I found zero water, and I am so thirsty!" said Jonna.

"Calm down. Can you take a leap of faith and give it a chance? What? We walk only for a few meters, and I am sure we will find water and the treasure. What the heck? I've paid a fortune for this map. So, let's recap. We have a map?" Elaine took his hand and tried to distract him.

 

"Yup, we do!"

 

"We got a cave?"

 

"Hm! Looks like it!"

 

"It's deep and bare?"

 

"Yup! Looks like it!"

 

"So, what should we do?"

 

"We should turn around and try again; we just jumped into the wrong story.

 

"Okay, let's go back and try again."

 

And so they went! Hand in hand, they decided to take that leap into the unknown and jump into the waterfall.

 

They woke up, and both screamed: "We found the cave!"

 

Elaine stepped in and exclaimed: "What the heck, we are inside an hourglass!"


The giant took the hourglass and gave it a firm shake. The two humans landed on the bottom, and the sand covered them. With the last breath, Jonna whispered Jumanji?"




This Sentence Starts The Story contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.