Biographical Non-Fiction posted May 4, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How it flies.

Time IN Motion

by LovnPeace

When waiting in line it drags

as we age it flies faster and faster

runs out too quickly

 

Here I am again. Been on the sick list. Fighting a UTI. I am on top of it I believe or urgant care time. Asking for prayers, pkease. My out of control Yeast has gained much ground. It is attacking my right arm, something fierse. The itching and scratching is severe. I need prayers for strength to stay away from sugar. The only remaining "Love of my life vise," I have left.

Not much going on in the "Cat House." I mean home front. I am feeding a feral cat. He was drinking from the pool one day. It made me decide to try to feed him/her.  I put food out hoping it would find it. It did. Very skiddish so far. I leave the patio door open a tiny bit. It is Braced with my cane for security. I'm hoping in time he will not feel threatened.  I may never get to hold the angel, but the important thing is that he eats and gets clean water.

I didn't play my usual games all week due to ill feeling, and tonight forgot them all together. We had gained a new player, so I won't be missed. I'm thinking of perhaps changing my program.  There is one genuine lady, I am very fond of. The first one I met here. She has a wicked sense of humor. We visited for sometime today in the community room.. We are like minded on our world view. Felt good to be able to share our concern.

The first small chat we had I shared my recent fall experience with her. Ske said. "Next fall we'll just shoot you. " I laughed. I told you it was wicked. Today she shared her last fall with me. OMG. It was horrendous. weeks of rehab. That is my kind of woman, one with guts and oh ya, and common sense, a precious, rare comodity these days. She is also a volenteer. She still drives. I may volunteer if she wants help. She has invited me to the small church service. I am also considering it, though I don't share some of the beliefs.

 I treasure her friendship. That's about all, from this bunny, for now. Closing with love and prayers for all who need them. God Bless you.





Thank you Bill Bistak for lending your art.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.