Humor Fiction posted April 25, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Speaking to Whomever Will Listen

Urination Declaration

by Tom Horonzy


 
It seems to me that before the age of three, I used to pee indiscriminately.
Without seeking permission, I would spray liquid gold wherever may be.
At four, I became Captain of my ship, which was divine at that time; 
I could whiz in a thimble and reel it back in without dripping a dribble.
My parents were so proud that I could keep my Pull-ups dry
that they gave me an allowance.  I suspect from monies saved.
 
In between then and now, the story is as you can figure.
I roped it out and reeled it in without a wet spot on my trousers; 
but no one congratulated me, and my subsidy ended.
 
Finally, upon reaching the 'golden years,'  
I figured out why they are named as such 
as my tighty-whities get colored like 'dust.'
up front and obsidian black out back,
 similar to when I wore Pull-ups back then,
save today, they've been renamed... Depends!
 



Half a Dialogue writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a dialogue but only one side of it. For example, if you were to overhear a phone conversation, you could only hear half of it. The reader must be able to work out what's going on from that half.
No writing outside of the dialogue. Use the title and picture to help set the scene if needed.

Any genre, any length. Be creative and have fun with it!


The thought came upon my demented mind as those who follow my demented mind series will know, as for the rest of you, be patient and understand how mystifying I can be.

The gnome shows sufficient age to bring my thoughts to fruition and is one of my own photographs
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Tom Horonzy All rights reserved.
Tom Horonzy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.