General Poetry posted April 20, 2024


Average
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
This a poem with dialouge.

The Genie and the Wise Man

by Ronny Guy

Once was a Wise Man who stumbled upon a Genie. 
 
Twas the Genie who said, "I am and Genie of the lamp.  And I'm granting you just ONE wish.  Do you with for a million dollars?"
 
Twas the Wise Man who answered saying, "Nope.  ...Tax problems."
 
Twas the Genie who asked the Wise Man, "Do you wish for a new car?"
 
Twas the Wise man who answered saying, "Nope.  ...Can't Drive." 
 
Twas the Genie who asked the Wise Man, "What do you wish for." 
 
Twas the Wise Man who said, "I wish to go to Heaven when I die." 
 
Twas the Genie who prayed this prayer with the wise man, "Dear Lord Jesus, I believe you died on the cross for me and was raised for my justification, I want your blood to wash away my sins, I now receive you as my Lord and savior." 
 
                                                                                       POOF!!! 
                                                                                  300 years later
 
Twas the Wise man who said, "Look every body!  I'm in Heaven because I prayed to accept Jesus into my life before I died.  I LOVE that Genie!!!




I hope you guys love this poem. It may sound fimilar to some of you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ronny Guy All rights reserved.
Ronny Guy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.