General Poetry posted April 14, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Uplifting very unique style poem.

Beyond The Matrix

by Ronny Guy

Twas Morpheus who says to Neo, "If you take the blue pill, you choose to accept Jesus into your life, and you enjoy eternal joy and happiness.  If you take the red pill, you choose to reject Jesus, and you suffer eternal torment in hell.  Choose a pill. ......REMEMBER.  ALL I CAN OFFER YOU IS THE TRUTH!"  
 
"I FOR SURE choose the blue pill this time," Twas Neo replied, then it was the blue pill he took this time.  
 
Twas Neo who then prayed this prayer to Jesus with all of his heart saying, "Dear Lord Jesus, I believe you died on the cross for me and was raised for my justification, I want your blood to wash away my sins, I now receive you as my Lord and Savior."  
 
Twas Neo, who was now on his way to heaven once he dies.  Then twas Morpheus who tells Neo, "Now study the bible daily, so that you will grow spiritauly and be able to fight against Satan, the demons, and the evil spirits."  
 
WHEN YOU DO THIS, DON'T THINK YOU'RE MORE POWERFUL THAN SATAN AND HIS DEMONS, KNOW THAT YOU ARE!




A remake of the blue pill and red pill scene in the movie titled The Matrix. Enjoy reading.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ronny Guy All rights reserved.
Ronny Guy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.