General Poetry posted March 23, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Emotionally charged called for positive change worldwide.

Why Aren't You Mad

by RichardsonKimberlee

Why aren't you mad when the world is walking around with their eyes attached to their back?

Why aren't you mad when our children are not learning to be children?

Why aren't you mad when social media has more of a hold on your mind than GOD?

Why aren't you mad when our food is no longer food?

Why aren't you mad when our so-called leaders are not our leaders?

Why aren't you mad when our children are playing hide and go seek but no one is looking for them?

Why aren't you mad when reality is distorted, and falsehoods are accepted as facts?

Why aren't you mad when our men are no longer men, and our women are no longer women? Some of these things may upset you but the source of the trigger isn't directed towards the right issue or person.

Why aren't you mad when you get taxed threefold, but you don't get back all that got taken?

Why aren't you mad that you can't collect rainwater?

Why aren't you furious that America was painted to you to be a fairy tale to live in, but turns out to be a nightmare within itself?

Why aren't you angered by the disconnect between the history you've inherited and the version that's widely propagated, stored, and recycled through history?

Why aren't you saddened that our homeless are homeless, but the foreign take the homeless new foundation?

Why aren't you mad that our planet is crying and dying for help, but humanity continues to trample upon it?

Why aren't you moved to strive for change?

Written by Kimberlee




The First Milestone
This authors first post!
A Milestone Post


It's natural to feel a sense of anger, sadness, anger, and even pain when reflecting on the world of the challenges we face. There are plenty of important factors, concerns, and actions that should be attended to that you are not mad about. We as people need to overlook our priorities as humans and look for the main purpose. Each question raised prompts us to judge and examine our important factors, priorities, and actions to take accountability. We need to work toward making a change and making the world a better place for all to live in. Let's stand up and get MAD.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. RichardsonKimberlee All rights reserved.
RichardsonKimberlee has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.