General Script posted March 21, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene

Counting Ballots 3

by Bill Schott

Deana Detroit, Louise Lansing, and Sandy Saginaw had just finished sorting through the ballots and sending the "wrong" answers through the paper shredder.  
 
Deana : I really enjoy these get-togethers, girls.
 
Louise : There seemed to be a lot of wrong answers to the big question this year.
 
Deana : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
Louise : Their minds are so full of gumdrops they don't see the world for what it is.
 
Sandy : What is the world? 
 
Louise : The world needs more control, dear.
 
Sandy : What about freedom?
 
Louise : People don't want freedom as much as they want protection. 
 
Deana  : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
Louise : Thanks to patriots like us, the wrongs will never be right.
 
Sandy  : And the rights will never go left. 
 
Louise : Do we need to replace these wrong ballots that are now shredded pulp?
 
Sandy :  No, we just need to fudge the number and then sign the part where we pledge our integrity.
 
Deana  : You'd think they would have learned by now. 
 
  
Deana, Louise, and Sandy finish their work and prepare for a night of club crawling. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Image from Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.