General Flash Fiction posted March 1, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Faith Flash

Book of Faith

by sweetthanesue


Spiritual conviction of things unseen. What does this mean? If I believe there is a God, one of unconditional love, who gave us all free will to decide our own fate, where is my proof in a debate?
For many go back and forth into the realms of the Holy Book, in search of lifes meaning and the knowledge of truth.The book of riddles and parables and miracles. The book of rhymes and psalms and songs. A book of revelation of what was and what is and what is yet to come. For those who have eyes to see and ears to listen, the Holy Book is but God's words of wisdom.
So like an entrepreneur I take the leap of faith. In spite of retribution, into God's garden I make haste. Where scoffers may scoff, they mock, oppress and taunt. Only to their own detriment as written in God's words.
For revelation is a journey as truth unfolds along the way, where dark turns into light and night turns into day. Where nothing will be concealed, and nothing shall be hidden. Outpouring of the sins of many yet who shall be forgiven?
I believe that God is everywhere. In love, in hope, in faith. Yet Satan's there without a care. In power, in greed, in hate.
I read a book, back and forth. Words of wisdom, love and glory. Parables in the Holy Book, they share a common story. The miracle of love and the reflection of faith is moving mountains by God's grace. Moving forward with the gospel of peace until all ignorance has ceased.
I believe and have faith before all things in life come to pass, delve deeper. For beyond all color, creed, religion and race, it is love and only love, our true mentor.



Faith Flash contest entry


Much appreciated Art Work from V.Marguarite "Book Of Faith" from Fanart...Thank You.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. sweetthanesue All rights reserved.
sweetthanesue has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.