Mature Fiction posted January 4, 2024


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A small group comes to a truly unusual workshop

The Workshop

by Sammy105

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
The lights in the room were promptly dimmed... Joshua sat cross-legged, nervous and blushing, peeking at his partner for the game... She seemed a tad less nervous, since she was older, but not in her comfort zone.
 
The voice somewhere far off was cooing at everyone.
 
"Welcome, you wonderful, horny, brave, open-minded people, you! Needless to say - what happens here, stays here. You came here with curiosity, with an open mind - not to jeopardize the legitimacy of the 'game,' of your experience.
 
"So... we start... by looking at your partner in the eye... for now, the men. Look into her eyes... When you feel something, notice something, allow your hand to rest on her shoulder..."
 
Joshua nervously looked at the floor, but then realizing there is no other way but to proceed, looked into the woman's eyes. Her eyes looked back at him. She was semi-nervous, but he noticed her smile. She was blushing... Whatever she saw in his eyes was not that of a schoolboy, but a grown man, he figured. Her body started to react. It seemed - his manhood also... His hand went up and landed on her shoulder, softly but firmly.
 
"OK, let your hand drop a bit down... feel free to brush against sensitive parts of the body. Don't fret. Play along. You're here for a reason. Let your body react. Let your partner's body react."
 
His hand hesitated. The woman gave him a very tiny nod. His hand started to move down. It brushed against the nipples. He felt them; were hard enough to notice.
 
"OK, keep going now! Add your other hand... keep going until the hem of the shirt is reached... Grab onto it..."
 
Joshua was proceeding. He felt his manhood wake up. He saw the woman's eyes dart down there. Whatever will or will not happen was already in its infantile stage. His hands stopped at bottom of her tee.
 
"OK... now it's time... Pull! Pull up and take off that heavy, bothersome, tiring, irksome top. Do it; you are doing them a favor."
 
Joshua's eye brows went up. The woman whispered, "it's OK, go for it..." And his hands pulled up on her emerald green top to reveal what he could describe as bubble gum, or pink creamy bra. He was enjoying himself even more, and his manhood was reacting. Her eyes looked down again, this time longer. Her mouth formed a half-smile that curved to the right.
 
"OK, gentlemen... Now it's time... to pull off that bra... don't be nervous what you will see. The human body was always meant to be exhibited. Why do you think the early people wore nothing?"
 
Joshua's hands went up to the bra... he was nervous. She nodded. His hands grabbed it and pulled it down enough to see her nipples, which were hard as a rock.
 
"OK! Now... ladies... I want you... to undo your partner's pants, shorts, pajamas, whatever is covering the most important part of his body... Take your time..."
 
She looked into his eyes again. She moved closer. He was blushing profusely. "It's OK... play along... I will be gentle..." she said. She was close. Her nipples rubbed against his own tee. His body was waking up. 
 
Her hands slowly reached up to the top of his zipper and started moving the puller down, starting with the metallic button. He waited. He turned and twisted to help, but did not use his hands. Her hands turned out strong. His pants were pulled off in a quick slim move. His purple undies clearly showed his manhood awake. 
 
"You look ready," was all she said.
 
"OK, gents! Time to switch! Take off what is left; keep your partner in panties only."
 
He proceeded, this time with more gusto. He struggled a lot more than she did. Why, he was not sure. The pants were pulled off. He also pulled off her socks.
 
"OK! Partners! So far so good?"
 
A wave of nervous sighing followed. He could hear passion in the ladies' voices. A lot... of passion.
 
"Well... proceed. First... the ladies. Men are less squimish. Pull off those annoying undies. It is time....! Jump right into it."
 
Her hands brushed against his manhood. He felt it react; her fingers fidgeted with his undies, grammed them on the sides, and slid them down. She was close. His tongue reacted and he licked her nipple as it brushed close enough to him. She signed. She loved it.
 
"Now you, men. Take off whatever is left."
 
He reached down and grabbed the sides of the panties. His lips got close to hers. He went for it and they locked lips. His lips went to her neck. He kept kissin' it. She was signing. "Go go go..." He heard.
 
He pulled back a bit and pulled off the panties, then the bra.
 
Nothing kept them separated no more.
 
"OK, partners......... I want the ladies..... to interact with your men's bodies...... Let your hands wander. Go right for it......"
 
Her hands were a bit cold. He felt them on his member. He shuttered. They were cold. "Oh... sorry... I will fix that..." She rubbed her hands, blew on them, rubbed them more. Then they were applied down where his body was not expecting touch. But... It felt... at first intrusive... Then more and more invigorating... She rubbed; his body reacted...
 
He let his hands slip down between her legs. Pointy and middle finger slipped inside... He heard her moan... This time - more obviously, not tryin to hide it. He heard more of that all around the 30-by-30 yard auditorium they were in... The windows were well covered. Doors were locked. Besides police and thieves... It was doubtful anyone would get in there.
 
Fingers moved... Her sighing grew stronger. She had her hand on his thing and was slowly moving it, tryin to get it up; it nearly was... 
 
"Good, class, good! Continue... We need a good, strong crescendo here, a good finish. A good ending. Your bodies need to connect with one another. Your souls too. Move faster now."
 
He felt her thing get more and more moist, which made it easier for his hands to continue rubbing it. She was not a small woman... But... That did not matter. She was getting to him. He was getting to her. Their lips met all the sudden. The fingers slowed down, but did not stop. 
 
And... 5 more minutes of this... He felt the crescendo... It went all over her tits. She rubbed it off, and licked it off her hands. He continued after she was done Her signing getting more intense, and her his hand was wet; he felt a bit of a stream.
 
She put her hand on his shoulder and tried to catch her breath. "Well... this  was something else... wasn't it..."
He nodded, but said nothing. He had no experience yet with a woman. But that did not matter.
 
"Well, my people, I'm hearing more and more sounds of finales going off around the room. Good."
 
"I brought you here for a reason. I wanted you to realize that your body doesn't always care where the touch is coming from. It wants intimacy. It wants heat. It wants... completion. It was synergy. We tried to give you that today. I hope you will not walk away disappointed?" 
 
He heard light, nervous laughter and giggling. There was still a lot of signing there about.
His partner moved closer to him, took his face in her hands, kissed his lips.
 
"Thanks for this. I needed it probably more than you. Keep coming back; it's a fascinating group, isn't it?"
 
He slowly put on his clothes. She did the same. Someone was walking around handing out paperwork and pencils.
 
"OK, my people, now I want you to jot down anything this experience taught you; anything you can put into words. Good job. I'll see you all next week."




I got this idea during yoga... It seems to be an aphrodisiac for me... Thanks for reading!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sammy105 All rights reserved.
Sammy105 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.