General Non-Fiction posted November 9, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
You are my Inspiration

Thank You

by Kaiku


My darkest light
 
I shine these words upon your graceful soul.  Without your encouragement my words would have stayed bottled up in ink, instead, they flow without hesitation as a tribute to you.  Matters not if words are of poetic nature, quick with wit, as yours have proven to be or a story of significant meaning that offers a unique and admirable perspective.  You my friend have the pen to offer such elegance and truth and it is in your style that I humbly follow. I am forever your fan and thank you for being mine.
 
You’re my six stars!



Secret Admirer writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an anonymous tribute to a fellow Fanstorian who has had an impact on you and/or your writing. Discuss the impact and why they mean something to you. Oh yes, to make it challenging, do it in a hundred words or less.


Truly, if not for my friend I would not be taking a place amongst the fine writers of FanStory and I would be less one friend.

I lay my admiration as a blanket of warmth on 'tempeste'.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Kaiku All rights reserved.
Kaiku has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.