General Fiction posted August 24, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What the dogs think

Family Meeting

by Roxanna Andrews


"Could you dogs, Daisy and Indy, please gather in the living room. We need to have a family meeting."

"Oh man, what does mom want to talk about now? Hey, Daisy, we better get in there."

"I'm coming Indy."

"Okay, it looks like everyone is here, so lets get started. First of all, Daisy and Indy, you guys have been told to do your thing, meaning poo, by the trash cans so it is easy to scoop and dispose of. It is no fun to go in the yard and step in it. So please try to keep it contained by the cans."

"Indy, do you know what she is talking about?"

"I have no idea. What is 'Poo' anyway and when did she say to do it by the trash cans. I have no memory of this conversation taking place."

"You dogs quit looking at me like you have no idea what I'm talking about. I tell you this at least once a week."

"Once a week, no wonder we don't remember. I can't remember what they told me to do yesterday, let alone a week ago. Human."

"Yeah, humans."




I don't have any dogs, but my niece and brother do so I use them as my role models. They are very funny.

Club entry for the "Family meeting" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Roxanna Andrews All rights reserved.
Roxanna Andrews has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.